BitFontCreator - Bitmap Font Creator
BitFontCreator is a professional bitmap font creator tool for your embedded project, which helps you to create monochrome / antialiased bitmap fonts for LCD / LED. It just import the font installed on your Windows PC and create a C file representing that font. The C file includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters.
BitFontCreator is available in 3 editions.
BitFontCreator Pro (Unicode)
Which edition should I choose? See the comparison chart below.
|Price (Single user license)
||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Import & Export Fonts|
|Import all kinds of Windows fonts
|Export antialiased 2-bpp and 4-bpp fonts
|Export standard 1-bpp fonts
|Export data in 8/16/32-bit data length
|Export C file (*.c)
|Export binary file (*.bin)
|Export Windows font file (*.fon)
|Export Windows font resource file (*.fnt)
|Pencil, eraser, line, rectangle
|Effect tools: Invert, flip|
- Import fonts: Support all kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts)
- Export fonts: Export Windows font resource (*.fnt) and Windows bitmap font (*.fon) -- Latin Edition ONLY
- Export C file: The C file includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters
- Export Binary file: The binary file includes the bitmap data of all characters in binary format.
- Support all kinds of bitmap data formats
- Support ASCII+ISO8859 and Unicode encoding
- Support 8/16/32-bits data length
- Edit Tools: Pencil, eraser, line, rectangle, invert, shift, flip and marquee selection
- Pentium II® or higher computer
- 32MB RAM, minimum
- 5.0 MB free hard drive space, minimum
- Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista or Windows 7
- Below is need to create antialiased fonts via BitFontCreator Grayscale
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- LCD display monitor
- ClearType is turned on
Full Sample Code
Here is the full sample code, based the font "Arial, 10 pt". Four 1-bpp files are generated by BitFontCreator Pro 3.2, and the other four 2-bpp files are generated by BitFontCreator Grayscale 4.0.
Download the full sample code (samplecode.zip) from here: